Saturday, November 9, 2013

Oh, Baby...

I have been having a lot of dreams lately about Nikki.  I'm not sure why, I guess she has been on my mind a lot.

I'm not one to analyze dreams or try to figure out if they mean something.  I'm not really into all that but sometimes I have to sit back and think.....WHY on earth would I have THAT dream!?

The last dream I had about Nikki was kinda way out there.  Nikki was never able to conceive a child.  Then when she was diagnosed with uterine cancer and had a hysterectomy, her chances of ever getting pregnant were completely over.  Of course, things took a turn for the worse anyway, sooo.  :(  We never got to have a little baby NikNik.

Anyway, so what does that have to do with my dream?  Well, the other night, I dreamed that Nikki was pregnant.  She was in all her glory, very pregnant and ready to pop.  She was sitting in a wheelchair being wheeled in to somewhere and I bent down to hug her and told her that I am so proud of her and excited for her and that I wasn't going anywhere.  Then we both started crying.  Then I woke up.

I woke up crying.  And that's about all I remember of that dream.  I know there was more, I remember there being more, it felt like I was dreaming for hours.....but I can't remember any more details.

So, this one time I asked...WHY??  What did that dream mean? Nothing?  Something?  I don't know.  It was just.....weird.  Yanno?  Sometimes I think my head just swirls with a million different thoughts and the result is a whacked out dream.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment