Monday, October 14, 2013

4 Months...

Today marks 4 months since Nikki passed away.  :(  

I'm not sure whether 4 months seems like an eternity or if it doesn't seem like it's been that long!  All I know is that it still sucks and that she is missed so much!

Today is Thanksgiving Day in Canada.  So, today my family out east isn't feeling very thankful.  Yes, I know there is a lot to be thankful for and I know that they are.  I guess because it's 4 months....Thanksgiving....and all that jazz, well, you get the picture. I would probably feel more like that myself if I were still in Canada. I'm just kind of removed from the Thanksgiving thing.

I cry about Nikki a lot these days.  I'm not sure why.  I think there is a realization that has FINALLY hit me.  

She's not coming back.

Maybe I need to make some sort of peace with it, or something.  


I miss you, Nikki,  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment