Friday, October 11, 2013

I Miss You...

I miss Nikki.  :(  

I have been thinking about her a LOT the past few days...and she has been in my dreams every night for the past few nights.  Maybe she knows I have been thinking about her.  I don't know.  But I miss her.

Don't get me wrong, I miss all the rest of my family, too.  Very much!  But, thankfully, I can call them...or text...or Facebook ...or GO there and see them!!  I can't do that with Nikki.  :(   So, I miss her.

I do talk to her, though.  And I am sure she is looking down at me, shaking her head saying something smart assed and/or sarcastic to me.  ('Cause that's how she rolled!)  :)  But I do talk to her.  Like it or not baby sista, that's what I am gonna do!  (And, I promise I am not giving you shit!  lol)  :)



I miss you, Bickett!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment