Thursday, October 24, 2013

Forgotten Photos...

I was going through the tons and tons of pictures I had taken with my phone because I wanted to delete some and clear out some space!  I have had it almost a year already and I haven't deleted any yet!  Ack!  Needless to say, I have a LOT of pictures.  

So, I am going through all of these pictures and one by one deleting some as I go. 

Then I come across this one.
And then this one:
Now, they aren't the best or most flattering photos in the world.....but they are special photos!  I look HORRIBLE, and well, like I have 6 chins....and normally I would never post that picture , but ya know what?  I don't care!  I love the picture....because my baby sister is in it with me.  

Look at the picture of Nikki and Kaden (our great nephew).  Look at the love in her eyes as she is looking at him.  She sure did love her little "Tater Tot"....and he loved "Nik Nik" right back.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment